Serves: 4 | Cooking Time: 40 minutes | Easy
900g dory or other white fish fillet
1 cup dry white wine
½ cup mixed olives
zest from 1 lemon, zest only cut into strips
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
¼ teaspoon chilli flakes
¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 240C.
2. Place fish in a small roasting pan and add wine.
3. Scatter the olives and lemon zest around the fish.
4. Drizzle with oil and season with chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
5. Roast until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
6. Divide the fish among individual plates and spoon olives and wine sauce over the top.
7. Garnish with parsley.