1 Cup (250ml) Water
½ Cup (110g) Caster Sugar
300g Frozen Raspberries
1L Good-Quality Vanilla Ice-Cream
100g Good-Quality White Chocolate, finely chopped
150g Oliviero Hard Hazelnut Nougat, finely chopped
100g Frozen Raspberries
¼ Tsp Copha
100g White Chocolate
125g Fresh Raspberries
1. Lightly spray a 2 Litre bowl and line with two layers of cling wrap.
2. Place water and caster sugar in a small saucepan, on medium heat. Once sugar has dissolved bring mixture to the boil and allow to boil uncovered for approximately 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Combine frozen raspberries and cooled syrup in a blender, blend until mixture is smooth and a sorbet consistency. Place sorbet mixture in 2 Litre bowl and ensure it is smooth and level. Allow sorbet mixture to freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
4. Place the vanilla ice-cream, white chocolate, nougat and frozen raspberries into a large bowl. Allow vanilla ice-cream to soften a little, stir ingredients until combined.
5. Place ice-cream mixture on top of raspberry sorbet in bowl. Press ice-cream mixture down in bowl and ensure that there are no air bubbles and that ice-cream is level. Cover top of bowl with cling wrap and freeze for 6 hours or overnight (preferred).
6. Prior to serving, place presentation plate in freezer for 10 minutes. To loosen ice-cream pudding slightly , wipe a warm damp cloth over base of bowl. Place presentation plate on top of bowl and slowly flip upside down. Carefully remove ice-cream pudding from bowl.
Click here for printable version