A wonderful pasta dish from the region of Liguria.
Serves 5 | Cooking Time: 20min | Easy
1. Fill a large pot with water (approx 1L per 100g of pasta), and bring to the boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add rock salt (approx 7g per 1L of water)
3. Drop the Linguine in the water and stir.
4. Once the pasta is cooked (preferably al dente), drain well. Read suggested cooking time a the back of the pasta packet.
5. Toss the Costa Liqure Pesto Genovese in a bowl with the pesto.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with extra parmesan or pecorino and a sprig of fresh basil, if you like.
Click here for printable version