- BBC Good Food
Serves: 4 | Cooking Time: 30 min | Easy
500g Pastificio Venturino Spaghetti
2 tablespoons Terre Rosse DOP/Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for drizzling
4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1/4 cup capers, drained
400g cherry tomatoes, quartered
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
200g Sapore di Mare White Tuna Fillets, drained
3 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
2 tablespoons lemon zest
2 tablespoons chilli flakes
Sea salt and cracked pepper
1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
1. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat.
3. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until lightly browned.
4. Add the capers and cook for a further 1 minute.
5. Add the pasta, tomato, vinegar, tuna, parsley, lemon zest, chilli flakes, salt and pepper and toss to combine
6. Divide between serving bowls and drizzle with the lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil to serve.