Serves: 4 | Cooking Time: 10 min | Easy
85g Chiostro soft amaretti, roughly broken up and crushed
50g pine nuts, toasted
1 small radicchio, roughly chopped
2-3 blood oranges, peeled and cut into segments
500g roast chicken, torn into pieces
A small bunch of flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
80ml Terre Rosse DOP/OrganicExtra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tablespoon Antica Acetaia Toscana Mosto Cotto Rosso
salt and black pepper
1. Toast the pine nuts with the broken amaretti in a dry frying pan on a medium heat for about 2 minutes, until the pine nuts are light brown in colour and the amaretti are fragrant. Leave to cool.
2. Add the roughly chopped radicchio to a large serving bowl.
3. Add the fruit and the chicken to the bowl along with the chopped parsley.
4. Make a dressing with the olive oil, vinegar and seasoning in a separate bowl.
5. Dress the salad with the oil and vinegar and scatter with the toasted amaretti and pine-nut mix to serve.
Suggested wine: Bellini Mamb-O Toscano Bianco IGT