Serves: 4 | Cooking Time: 30 minutes | Easy
4 punnets cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 garlic clove, very finely grated or minced
6 large fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
1 cup instant polenta
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
250g burrata or mozzarella cheese, torn
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C.
2. Arrange cherry tomatoes in an even layer on a large tray with baking paper.
3. Toss tomatoes with olive oil and a couple of generous pinches of salt and pepper.
4. Roast for 10 minutes, or until burnished and starting to pop, then remove from oven.
5. In a medium saucepan, bring 3 cups water plus 1 teaspoon of salt to a boil.
6. Add the polenta and cook according to the package instructions.
7. Add the parmesan and butter and transfer to a serving platter or bowl.
8. Toss roasted tomatoes with the garlic and basil.
9. Top polenta with roasted tomatoes and torn burrata cheese.