Rich, creamy and delicious, this recipe will fast become a household favourite!
Serves: 4 | Preparation & Cooking Time: 30 min | Easy
400g Filotea Spaghetti alla Chitarra
60ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
200g pancetta or guanciale, cut into small pieces
4 eggs, lightly beaten
20g finely grated pecorino, plus extra to serve
Parsley, to serve
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat, add pancetta and cook until starting to crisp. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Drain pasta, reserving 2 tbsp cooking water.
4. Combine pasta with pancetta, eggs, pecorino, reserved cooking water and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
5. Toss until pasta is coated and sauce begins to thicken, then serve immediately, scattered with parsley and extra pecorino to the side.