Serves: 4 | Cooking Time: 30 min | Easy
1/4 cup olive oil, plus extra to toss
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
6 anchovy fillets
2 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
200ml dry white wine
300g mussels, scrubbed, debearded
800g good-quality marinara mix
200g peeled green prawns
torn flat-leaf parsley leaves
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large frypan over a medium-low heat and add garlic and anchovies. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes until anchovies have melted.
2. Add tomatoes and wine and bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low and cook for 20 minutes until slightly reduced.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water. Drain and toss pasta with a little olive oil.
4. Add the mussels to the pan of sauce, cover and cook for 1 minute, shaking the pan occasionally.
5. Add the remaining seafood and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the marinara mix and prawns are cooked through and the mussels have opened (discard any that haven’t opened after this time).
6. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
7. Add the drained pasta, toss to combine.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve.